CHOLESTEROL MYTHS AND MADNESS ~ Manage Cholesterol Levels Naturally
2001 Selwyn Ave Charlotte
WHEN: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM
LEARN ABOUT HOW:
* Cholesterol Is Your Bodyâ€™s Best Friend
* LOWERING YOUR CHOLESTEROL WITH STATINS IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH
* Cholesterol Drugs Cause Life-Altering Side Effects ~ Nerve Death, Increased Risk of Cancer, Impaired Liver Function, Heart Attacks and Strokes, Inflammation, Muscle Pain & Weakness
* To Manage Your Levels With Sound Nutrition
*Ditching Low Fat & No Fat Foods Increases Health!
*Cholesterol Is The Building Block For ALL Steroidal Hormones – Estrogens, Progesterones, Testosterone
*The Important Relationship Between Vitamin D And Cholesterol
* The Role Of Cholesterol In Chronic Inflammation * The Role Of Cholesterol In Depression
Emi Miller has had a practice in Integrative and Holistic Medicine for the past 25 years. She is a Naturopathic Physician, Licensed Acupuncturist, Registered Nurse, Certified Holistic Nurse and Interfaith Minister. She is Nationally Certified In Asian Bodywork Therapy and a Diplomat of NCCAOM.
She is offering a 25% Discount on the first treatment!
This entry was posted in Information
. Bookmark the permalink